Gain clarity, navigate through tough situations, and find solutions even in the face of complexity and uncertainty. With Centered Leadership Institute’s executive advisors and consultants you will find the needed support to make the changes and get the results you want. We are here as a sounding board and an objective third party that can help you find additional perspectives and make strong decisions as things shift and new challenges arise.
Fill out the Centered Leadership Needs Survey so we can identify key challenges and determine the most impactful program focus for you.
- Nurturing talent in your team and fostering innovation throughout your organization to survive and thrive
- Gaining role clarity: Do you have the mindset of an entrepreneur? Of a leader? Do you need to transition from one role to another such as from manager or entrepreneur to leader?
- Leading and facilitating stronger, more effective negotiations
- Staying resilient and managing change in the face of constant uncertainty
- Effectively dealing and taking charge of office politics and overcome resistance and conflict to shape the culture of the company
- Increasing productivity by prioritizing crucial projects, programs, and services and managing conflicting demands strategically and with confidence
- Responding quickly and shifting strategic direction to drive rapid change
- Getting your team to work together effectively and more independently so you do not have to step in as much
- Nurturing relationships with board, clients, and other stakeholders
- Delivering tough messages with confidence and in a way that inspire your team and organization
Flexible and Customized Approach
The following menu gives you an overview of the different ways in which we can support you:
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions – Brainstorm, problem-solve, gain new strategies, feedback
- Interactive, Shadow Coaching Session – Onsite observation, feedback on leadership skills, strategy, team dynamics
- Customized Assessments – Behavior/Thinking assessments to increase self-awareness and identify needed changes and adjustments
- Flexibility – Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly meetings, depending on need and schedule
- On Demand – Get in touch with us for any immediate needs via phone calls, emails, texts